Getting your classifieds as featured will be very beneficial for what you are offering, advertising or selling! It will sure be the first to be noticed by hundreds, or thousands of visitors from across the globe when they check out manila.ph.
The features classifieds section is placed strategically at the top of the site, before any actions available for all visitors, bringing focus, and attention at the first second the site is loaded for users. Follow the steps below, and start gaining more attention to what you are advertising!
1. To register, click on the Register link from the top menu. A modal with all the registration fields will be shown. Registration is FREE!
2. Proceed in filling up the required details.
3. Click on the “Submit” button.
4. Once done, you should be able to receive the confirmation of your registered email.
You will be redirected to your account’s dashboard, where you can proceed in adding your classifieds.
The account, or dashboard page, will be the main page where you will be able to add your listings for your account here in manila.ph.
Once registered, and logged in, this is also the page where you can edit your account details, access the change password section, and the control panel for the adding your classifieds.
Listing your Classified Ads, and Getting it Featured
By default, registered users can take advantage of the free 90 days listing package, as a form of trial. But if you want to up your advertising game, we offer paid listing that will get your ads feature, and on top of all that were listed for free.
You can follow the steps on how to list a classified ads, plus how to get it featured below:
1. From the dashboard, click on “List My Classified Ads” button.
2. You will be redirected to the Add Classified form. Fill up all the required fields that will be shown for your listing.
3. To get your Classifieds listed in the featured section, select one of the available packages.
4. You will be redirected to the checkout page, to proceed with the payment of your selected package. Currently, manila.ph only accepts payment through Stripe.
More payment gateways will be added in the future.